Terms and Conditions for Sun Haven Valley
Sun Haven Valley is a family run park and to ensure the enjoyment of all our visitors it is essential that certain rules are kept. Breaking any of the tenancy conditions or disturbing the holidays of others may lead to the immediate termination .
We take bookings only from parties we believe to be
families or couples but parties arriving who are obviously not family groups,
couples or quiet holidaymakers will be turned away. Please call us if you
are in doubt.
Booking & Tenancy Conditions For All
- Call us and reserve your accommodation. Telephone bookings are held for seven days to allow completion of booking form, but if the booking form is not received within this time the reservation may be cancelled without notice.
- Complete the appropriate booking form and send to us with payment in full or a deposit of £85.00 for each week / part week for static/ chalets, or £40.00 each week / part week for camping/touring. Please note deposits are non-refundable & non-transferable.
- Final balance payment must be made no later than 28 days before arrival day or your reservation will be cancelled without prior notice.
- For caravans & chalet bookings, we will endeavour to have your accommodation ready by 3pm on arrival day. Departure must be by no later than 10.00am on your last day. Earlier & later times may be available by pre-arrangement but not during July & August.
- Camping/Touring booking can start from any day of the week. Bookings start no earlier than midday on arrival day and cease no later than 10.30am on day of departure, unless alternative arrangements have been agreed with ourselves.
- No refunds can be given for unspent time or for inclement weather.
- Acceptance of any booking is at the discretion of the management and may be terminated at aby stage.
- If a presented cheque and is returned to us, a minimum £25.00 charge will be added to your account. This also applies to credit/debt card transactions that are not honoured.
- Payment for a holiday at Sun Haven Valley, either a deposit or in full, signifies acceptance of the terms and conditions current at the time of the holiday and displayed either on the website or in the office.
- Any changes in bookings will incur an administration charge of £15/booking.
Sun Haven Valley is a family run park and to ensure the enjoyment of all our visitors it is essential that certain rules are kept. Breaking any of the tenancy conditions or disturbing the holidays of others may lead to non-refundable removal from the park.
Unless preapproved by ourselves, parties who do not appear to meet the 'families or couples' requirement will not be allowed access to the park.
Parents are responsible for the behaviour, actions and care of their children at all times and parents must familiarise themselves with the site and signage on arrival. Children must not use the toilets/wash area as a playground.
Children under 16 must be in their accommodation by 10.30 or accompanied by an adult
Radios etc, must not be used at the annoyance of other holidaymakers. Strictly no noise after 10.30pm
Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times (including on your pitch) and exercised off the site. They must never be left in either ours or your accommodation/vehicle. Fouling, excessive noise and agressive behaviour will not be tolerated, including in the local area and on footpaths around the site.
All accommodation and buildings are non-smoking areas.
All signs must be obeyed.
The park should be kept clean tidy at all times, rubbish must be put in bins provided.
The speed limit of vehicles is 5 mph (walking pace)
Bicycles, surf boards, boats etc, must not be taken inside or leant again accommodation.
Roller Blades, skate boards, scooters are not allowed on the park.
Bicycles allowed on park roads, but
no cycling around toilet block or on the grass.
Any person requiring assistance should please ask a member of staff.
Outgoing visitors should leave accommodation in a clean and tidy order please report breakages, any charge will be minimal.
Chemical toilets and waste buckets must only be emptied at the points clearly marked.
You are welcome to use your own barbecue provided that it is on legs or raised to avoid damage to the grass. Please use the small stands for the disposable barbecues available at the shop.
If a reservation is not claimed on the day of arrival we retain the right to re-let/attempt to re-let.
Once a booking has been confirmed cancellation cannot be accepted and the full balance will be charged unless the accommodation is able to be re-let. Independent Insurance against cancellation should be taken.
Please take care of your possesions. The proprietors are not liable for any loss or damage to any property including motor vehicles, and cannot accept liability for any injury sustained by any person.
On the camping/touring site all vehicles, caravans, tents, awnings & gazebos (including guy ropes & tent pegs) and all other possesions must be well within your pitch or pitches. We will give approximate pitch sizes when requested and you should allow a half metre clear on each side but we WILL NOT state whether your caravan or tent will fit. Any statements made by others are not binding on ourselves.
Commercial vehicles are not allowed on site unless pre-arranged.
Help us to help you - any fault should be immediately reported, and due diligence shown and applied by all persons in the approach of any potential risk however small, during your stay.
The park is not open to the general public. The accommodation
booked can only be occupied and facilities used by the persons entered on the
booking form for the dates shown. We retain the right not to admit any visitors.
For client and family safety, day visitors are strictly only allowed if pre-booked
on this form & pre-paid at £2/person/visit to 9.30pm (latest). Pre-booked
visitors must report to reception on arrival, sign in and obtain a pass. All
tenancy conditions apply to visitors who must adhere strictly to the park rules.
In certain circumstances pre-booked day visitors to static caravans will be
allowed (NOT during Whitsun, July & August) to bring the van to no more than
maximum capacity at no charge.
Please note we accept bookings from couples and families only